- Domestic and international M&A projects in a variety of industries, with total closed transaction volume exceeding $1 billion.
- Extensive experience leading multiple sell-side and buy-side acquisition projects in North America, Europe, and Asia ranging from $10 million to $500+ million.
- Broad range of corporate development advisory services including: full service competitive auction advisory, pre-sale strategic planning and positioning, financial modeling, cost of capital analysis, market attractiveness evaluation, acquisition screening, due diligence, contract negotiation, and integration support.
- Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI
- Northwestern University MergerWeek Program facilitated by the Kellogg Business School
- Successfully closed transactions ranging from enterprise value of $10 million to over $100 million in a wide variety of industries, including agriculture, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, oil & gas, and transportation.
- Lead full process domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, including Canada, Europe, and China.
- Provides expertise in conducting due diligence, evaluating acquisitions, negotiating and structuring transactions as well as monitoring portfolio companies.
- Extensive experience as an M&A investment banker in middle market investment banking in the Midwest.
- Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN - Concentration in Finance