WHAT WE DO
Sentinel prides itself on over 100 years of combined, team-oriented operations. Superior service, stability, and reliability have resulted in recurring customers in retail, large housing, commercial, and industrial markets.
Our experience and aggressive approach to cost-effective sprinkler solutions are unparalleled.
WHAT WE DO
Sentinel companies design, fabricate, and install fire sprinkler systems as well as provide repair and maintenance services to fire protection systems.
- We design fire protection systems in accordance with requirements of the appropriate codes as issued by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), International Building Code (IBC), Building Officials and Code Administrators (BOCA) and International Fire Code (IFC).
- We generates working drawings for fabrication and installation of sprinkler systems using the most modern CAD/Revit technology and hydraulic calculation software assuring optimum design characteristics with multiple NICET certified sprinkler engineering technicians on staff.
- We fabricate their products using the most advanced machinery in the industry for cutting,
threading, grooving, and welding as well as carrying certifications for all our manual welders.
- We have developed and implemented stringent quality control measures linking the design and
fabrication departments to ensure each system is manufactured on-schedule and to precise
- Our superintendents and foremen manage and assist with the installation process and work along side experienced journeymen.
- Our installers are highly-trained union employees from their respective unions.